The ICP Alumni quiz:
Check your answers!
1. Boston, Massachussetts (USA), is situated
north of Rome, Italy south of Rome, Italy
on the same latitude as Rome, Italy.
2. The capital of Maine, USA, is Portland Augusta
3. The population of Maine, USA, is appr. 1.2 million
1.6 million 2.1 million
4. Which city is not situated in Maine, USA? Salem
5. You find Niagara Falls at
Lake Superior Lake Huron Lake Ontario.
6. What is the name of the national park of Maine, USA? Yellowstone
Acadia Cape Cod Seashore
7. How many state parks are there in Maine, USA?
more than two dozen two dozen Less than two dozen.
8. What is the state motto of Maine, USA?
To Be Rather Than to Seem I Direct Battle Born.
Not satisfied? Try out alternatives before you look at the solutions!